Wednesday, April 9, 2014

a little intro



my friends call me kayl

i'm constantly falling in love
with this really cool guy named



JESUS






my favorite food is m&ms
i probably eat too many...

i'm currently at college

wohooooo

not gonna say where though because i don't want someone to come kill me after seeing this

i also watch way too much tv

for example the following, new girl, grey's anatomy, and one tree hill


my best friend and fellow new blogger is jenna grant

she's a granola (tehehe)

we are complete opposites in many ways

i'm a girly girl (according to her) and she has been mistaken for homeless one too many times... (aka once)

basically we complete each other

we seek adventure and the Lord together everywhere we go
which is pretty kewl


back to me now

i tend to tell stories in the most round about way possible

not on purpose

but i like to add details that aren't necessarily necessary, but i feel like they are so i do

also i like to read

i tend to lean towards the sappy romance, love story, gooey mushy stuff

but so far my favorite is the fault in our stars by john green

seriously so good

you could say i read like a cat

i prefer to snuggle up in a blanket on my bed
sit in a chair by a window
lay in the grass outside
or just sit in the corner of a coffee shop (not sure if cats do that one)

oh
i
also
love
pinterest

my life plans, ambitions, mottos and ideas are summed up neatly on my boards

this blog doesn't have a distinct purpose yet

but i'll think of something...

in the meantime i will post about stuff i find relevant to a blog

like my testimony
because Jesus called us to share our faith
publicly
with humility
and grace

i'm gonna stop here because i've turned this into a kaylee story and it's only my first post

hasta luego muchachos


-kayl





No comments:

Post a Comment